DP
Posted By
Des Perado
Oct 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I find it quite extraordinary that in shiny new Elements 3, Adobe don’t seem to have bothered to fix the old Photoshop Album problem whereby dates are shown in US format.

If I take a photograph on 25 October I want the caption to show "25/10/2004" and not the meaningless (in UK) "10/25/2004".

Or does anybody know of a way to change the format. There is nothing in the Help system.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
stephen
Nov 9, 2004
On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 14:18:30 +0100, Des Perado wrote:

I find it quite extraordinary that in shiny new Elements 3, Adobe don’t seem to have bothered to fix the old Photoshop Album problem whereby dates are shown in US format.

If I take a photograph on 25 October I want the caption to show "25/10/2004" and not the meaningless (in UK) "10/25/2004".

Or does anybody know of a way to change the format. There is nothing in the Help system.

To help you out with photoshop album 2 if you use the key combination ctrl+shift+alt+D this will change the date. I used this to correct the dates in my version of photoshop album.

Regards,

Stephen.
S
spence
Dec 29, 2004
YES, YES, YES!!! It works! What a relief!! Thanks a lot 🙂

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections