SE
Posted By
Shirley_Elder
Jun 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Windows XP and a cable modem. Recently installed Photoshop Elements 3 and can find pictures in MY PICTURE files but not the ones that reside on-line at KODAK GALLERY. No help in Getting Started book. Anyone know how to do it?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CW
Colin Walls
Jun 3, 2005
can find pictures in MY PICTURE files but not the ones that reside on-line at KODAK GALLERY

What do you mean by "find"?
Organizer cannot show you pictures that are online [although that might make an interesting feature request].
SE
Shirley_Elder
Jun 3, 2005
Thanks so much for info, Colin. By "find" I mean by using the organize photos feature in APE3. Guess I have to get photos from Kodak Gallery to My Pictures. Another challenge. I’m retired with plenty of time to learn to use this package, but the little getting started book is not basic enough.
CW
Colin Walls
Jun 3, 2005
I’m retired with plenty of time to learn to use this package, but the little getting started book is not basic enough

The best way to make progress is to look at some of the 3rd party books on the market. Here’s one: <http://tinyurl.com/8t694>
SE
Shirley_Elder
Jun 3, 2005
Thanks again. The "Missing Manual" looks like the best one. I’ll be visiting the library right away.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections