AL
Posted By
Anthony_Ly
Aug 28, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello Ok so the problem is renders i make signitures and follow some guides and they say add a render are render like pictures With no back round and stuff if it is how do i add more renders?!?!?!to my render list im trying to make my own signiture but i dont got any other renders all i have is

Clouds
Diffrence Clouds
Fibers…
Lens Glare…
Lighting Effects…

Thats all so can you help me please!!!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 28, 2007
Your question is not understandable.

How To Get Help Quickly <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2cd06cd9>

Also try reading "Help" and the manual!
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 28, 2007
and try using punctuation!
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 28, 2007
and try using punctuation!

At least he uses capitals, Dave 😛

Rob
DM
dave_milbut
Aug 28, 2007
😛
P
PECourtejoie
Aug 28, 2007
Are you missing filters? Are they greyed out?
Maybe is the picture in the wrong color mode or Bit depth? Please use punctuation, spell check before posting, as your post is really hard to understand. Also, please do nut use all caps in the title of your post, it is akin to shouting, in the place they call the interweb (full of tubes).
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 28, 2007
I think he may be referring to Filter>Render, though what that has to do with making a signature I don’t know. Possibly using the word signature to mean something else.
AL
Anthony_Ly
Aug 28, 2007
ok i’m trying to make a signiture you know what those are saying names and some pictures and stuff yeah im refferring to filter>Render can you get more of those renders cause some tutorials on making Signiture like mario signitures say go to Filter>Render and get your mario Render,once they click the mario render they get like the picture of there mario render on what there doing with no backround thats what im saying
P
Phosphor
Aug 28, 2007
You need to find better English speakers and writers to emulate.

You’re close, but your writing is atrocious.

Stay away from the teenagers and look to well-schooled adults for guidance.
I
ID._Awe
Aug 28, 2007
Anthony: The ‘render’ you are looking for does not come with Photoshop, it was most likely created by the person who created the tutorial that you are following, that is where you will find it and how to install it.

The ‘renders’ that you see in the drop-down list are the only ones that come with Photoshop.
A
andycat
Aug 28, 2007
I think he thinks he can add an item called signature to the list of filters in filters>render.
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 28, 2007
Can you give is a URL for the tutorial? Are you sure it is for Photoshop?
K
kevinroy
Aug 28, 2007
Now my render hurts… 🙁
QP
Q_Photo
Aug 29, 2007
i dont understand why none of you understand what anthony is trying to get you to understand cause it is so easy to understand i understand it cause it is so easy to understand
JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 29, 2007
Aaaah!

get it thanks for explaining

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections