C
Posted By
cooldad
Dec 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having trouble remembering how to set a template for CD labels. If anyone can help me, It would be great. can email me at

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
Dec 30, 2003
Presumably, you are using die cut labels from a manufacturer like Avery or Fellowes. Both of those folks have templates on their web site that you can download and use.

Peace,
Tony
P
Phosphor
Dec 30, 2003
Check the following thread for good template resources, among other goodies.

Phosphor "Resources: Patterns, Brushes, Custom Shapes, etc." 9/3/03 8:39pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
B
Brian
Dec 30, 2003
Presumably, you are using die cut labels from a manufacturer like Avery or Fellowes. Both of those folks have templates on their web site that you can download and use.

And if you are sending the artwork to a replicator to be silkscreened onto the disc you MUST user their templates – "eyeballing it" a sure path to failure.
RA
Rafael_Aviles
Jan 6, 2004
Here is a place loaded with templates for CDs etc. (for Fellowes labels, but I have used the 2 CD label per page template successfully with HP labels.)

www.mediaface.com.

You can scroll down to the 3rd party templates section for Mac or PC to download the Photoshop templates. If you happen to have the cd labels with core & spine, scroll down to the bottom of the page to download the template for those labels.

Regards,

Rafael

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections