DM
Posted By
Deborah_Meyer
May 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use Photoshop Elements 2. My photos are downloaded to iPhoto where I store and organize them. If I need to do some correcting I take them to Photoshop Elements 2. My problem is if I take a photo to PS Elements2 and do correcting, even if it has nothing to do with coloring, when I bring the photo back into iPhoto the coloring is darker. For instance, I take a photo to Photoshop to remove some blemishes on a face with the clone stamp tool. After having completed that I save it back into iPhoto. The photo is always darker than when I initially took it out. Thank you.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 17, 2005
Deborah …

It sounds like you need to calibrate your monitor … that should solve it.

To calibrate: System Preferences>Displays>Colour

Do let us know how you go on 🙂

Wendy
DM
Deborah_Meyer
May 17, 2005
I’ve calibrated my monitor using Spyder. I don’t remember if I was having this problem before I bought the Spyder program or not. Could that have caused the problem in the first place?
BB
Barbara_Brundage
May 17, 2005
Deborah, another thing to try is launching the color sync utility (from applications) and setting your colorsync RGB choice to your monitor profile rather than Generic RGB.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections