JF
Posted By
Jane_Frances_Longstaffe
May 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have got Photoshop Elements (don’t know which version though – doesn’t say it on the box). It has worked fine for many years.

I use XP (has the automatic update done something here?) and I get a message that I have to update my devise’s drivers and the colour goes wrong when trying to load the programme…….it freezes when it gets to "loading TWAIN drivers".

My computer skills are pretty basic but I really want to get Elements running again.

Help please

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
Ken._Cavaliere-Klick
May 17, 2005
The twain drivers are for scanners, cameras and other input devices. One of those drivers is probably old and needs updating. It’s a simple matter to go to the appropriate web sites and download and install newer versions (if available).
JF
Jane_Frances_Longstaffe
May 17, 2005
So I have a Fuji Finepix 40i digital camera…..I go to Fuji site and download it………?

Told you my skills were basic!

Will try to do it…….Thanks for your help
CW
Colin Walls
May 17, 2005
Jane

If you simply uninstall the TWAIN driver for the camera, you may find that it works fine without it. TWAIN is generally not the best interface for camera anyway.
JF
Jane_Frances_Longstaffe
May 17, 2005
So….go on….how do I uninstall TWAIN drivers? Sorry….
CW
Colin Walls
May 17, 2005
how do I uninstall TWAIN drivers?

I think you should be able to do it from the Windows Control Panel – Add/Remove software.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections