Help in France! Pls – can you edit 1 photo for me?

RI
Posted By
rox_IsMe
May 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
People who post on internet forums are the best, especially those who take the time to reply to others.

I’m American but living in Provence France. My husband (French) and I bought an olive farm, Yeah! We ahve our first crop of olive oil, Yeah!

We are going to an olive oil show in Munich Germany and I am designing a banner, our first investment in dispaly advertising, and I need one photo cropped. The problem is the photo is round, so I need to use a cookie cutter to crop it round.

We won a Gold Medal in a competition in Marseille. I scanned the Medal, which is what I want to put on my banner. However during the scan, on the outside of the medal, it is kind of gray and won’t look good as an image for the banner. I believe cookie cutter would be a perfect solution.

I tried downloading the FREE trial version, we can’t afford to buy the software until we sell more olive oil, but because I am connecting form France I can’t get it.

Would someone be kind enough to e-mail me at my e-mail address below, I can e-mail you back the image, if you could crop it in a circle for me and I would be most, most grateful.

I am not going to give the exact e-mail address because then internet bots search the internet for e-mail address to spam you at. In the e-mail address below I am putting an Underscore before and after the @ symbol.

To e-mail me, use the e-mail address shown but do not use the underscores.

Please someone if you would help me I really need it.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CW
Colin_Walls
May 8, 2005
You are welcome to send it to me: colin_walls AT yahoo DOT com
RI
rox_IsMe
May 8, 2005
Colin,
YES! Thank you very much. I will ahve to send it from my Business ISP becasue my home French ISP has problems sending to yahoo, it can take form several hours to several days for an e-mail I send form my French ISP to reach anyone with a Yahoo e-mail address.

You should have no problem recognizing my incoming e-mail my address starts with rox…

Give me a few minutes and you will have it.
CW
Colin_Walls
May 8, 2005
I have had a go and returned an image to you. Please let me know if that’s OK.

BTW, that image should print OK at 14cm square, but do you have the option to scan at a higher resolution? If so, that might be worth trying.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections