DM
Posted By
Denise_Maykrantz
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve resently purchased Photoshop Elements 2.0 and Photoshop Album 2.0 together. I’m used to using the old version of Photoshop Elements that came with scanners (3-5 years ago. I believe it was Photoshop 3.0 which worked on Windows 98) After a good month of using Photshop Elements 2.0, I still find the old version much easier to use. I never seem to be happy with the editing results that I do in elements 2.0 (color results or blemish fixes). I tried loading the old version, but it did not work in XP. Can someone give me some good, basic tips for correcting color and correcting blemishes or a good tutorial?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

KL
Kenneth_Liffmann
Apr 1, 2004
Denise,
I suggest 2 books for your consideration:
1. A basic book:Photoshop Elements by Mikkel Aaland
2. A more advanced book with many techniques:The Photoshop Elements Book for Digital Photographers, by Scott Kelby.
Ken
ML
Marty Landolt
Apr 1, 2004
Denise, Old habits are hard to change. I had Photo Deluxe before so had to start from rock bottom. Give it time and a little reading and you’ll be hooked for sure.
Marty
C
Castaway
Apr 3, 2004
Good luck getting help in this group, all I ever see are questions.
JL
Jim Lloyd
Apr 3, 2004
"Castaway @woh.rr.com>" <gdietz1<nospam> wrote in message
Good luck getting help in this group, all I ever see are questions.
I’m afraid I disagree with you. From what I see, nearly every question receives multiple answers. This is a very informative and helpful group of people.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections