BN
Posted By
Bob Newman
Mar 31, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I plug my USB drive into the computer Elements 3.0 automatically launches and shows all the pictures in it. How do I cancel the auto-startup? I want it only to start when I tell it to and even then I don’t want it to show the last photos it was working on. I want it to start from scratch each time and let me load the photos I want to work with. How do I set it up this way please?

Thanks in advance… Bob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
Graham
Mar 31, 2005
"Bob Newman" wrote in message
When I plug my USB drive into the computer Elements 3.0 automatically launches and shows all the pictures in it. How do I cancel the auto-startup? I want it only to start when I tell it to and even then I don’t want it to show the last photos it was working on. I want it to
start
from scratch each time and let me load the photos I want to work with.
How
do I set it up this way please?

Thanks in advance… Bob
The answer is buried like many in Elements..
Go to Browser (Organiser)
Edit
Preferences
Camera or card reader
Use Adobe photo down loader to get …(deselect)
BN
Bob Newman
Mar 31, 2005
Thank you. I actually was there but missed it.

Bob

"Graham" wrote in message
"Bob Newman" wrote in message
When I plug my USB drive into the computer Elements 3.0 automatically launches and shows all the pictures in it. How do I cancel the auto-startup? I want it only to start when I tell it to and even then I don’t want it to show the last photos it was working on. I want it to
start
from scratch each time and let me load the photos I want to work with.
How
do I set it up this way please?

Thanks in advance… Bob
The answer is buried like many in Elements..
Go to Browser (Organiser)
Edit
Preferences
Camera or card reader
Use Adobe photo down loader to get …(deselect)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections