B
Posted By
Bob AZ
Mar 1, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I sprung for 7.0 but before loading it I would like to know how to prevent it from popping up and wanting to do things when I don’t want it to.

Specifically:
When selecting an image/picture to work with or edt I make he selection as to which editor to use. I don’t need Adobe to play "Big Bother".

So what is the setup procedure to do the above thing?

Thanks
Bob AZ

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DC
Dave Cohen
Mar 2, 2009
Bob AZ wrote:
I sprung for 7.0 but before loading it I would like to know how to prevent it from popping up and wanting to do things when I don’t want it to.

Specifically:
When selecting an image/picture to work with or edt I make he selection as to which editor to use. I don’t need Adobe to play "Big Bother".

Thanks
Bob AZ

In winxp, under windows explorer select tools/file type. Select the file extensions assigned to elements and change as needed. You of course will install elements before doing this.
Dave Cohen
P
Patty
Mar 2, 2009
On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 17:02:18 -0500, Dave Cohen wrote:

Bob AZ wrote:

Specifically:

Thanks
Bob AZ

In winxp, under windows explorer select tools/file type. Select the file extensions assigned to elements and change as needed. You of course will install elements before doing this.
Dave Cohen

You can also select which files Elements will open under Edit -> File Associations. I’m guessing that 7 is pretty much like 6 (which I have) in that it will give you check boxes to select any files you want it to specifically open.

Patty

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections