Posted By
woof
Jun 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey ,
I dont know why but "Replace Textures" command is grayed out i.e not available in my PScs3 extended.
1- I open new doc
2- Through layer menu , 3d layers , new layer from 3d file 3- I choose OBJ or 3DS file
4- The file already has textures so I can see it under the layer 5- When I enter the texture I see an empty doc without the tex 6- After editing I save the file
7- The tex updates on the model
8- I dont have the option of "Replace Textures" available

???
what am i doing wrong?
thanx

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Jun 19, 2007
I have no help woof, except to bump this thread off the 2nd page for you and say that since this is such a new feature (to cs3 ee), maybe you could read the help file and keep trying. i believe some of the adobe blogs have some info on the ee features, but i’ve not seen this problem addressed specifically.
please let us know what you find or try so that either someone else can help you out or, if you find a solution, it can be passed on to the next person w/this problem.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections