T
Posted By
T._Schmidt
Mar 15, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’d like to hear how you use Launchbar or Quicksliver together with Ps or other CS applications. I’ve tried out QS over the last weeks and haven’t decided what to with PS yet. For example you could have a Mouse/Pen gesture for New Layer or a Trigger to do something with the current Document/Selection.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Mar 15, 2009
Quicksliver…

… or Qucksilver? I had to goggle it, so obviously I can’t offer any comments.
T
T._Schmidt
Mar 15, 2009
Oops, yes I meant Quicksilver. I even wrote it twice, scray.
NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 15, 2009
scray

That’s "scary", T.

Neil <g>
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Mar 15, 2009
Sorry, I can’t help because I steer clear of virtually ALL Free Downloads from the Web.
T
T._Schmidt
Mar 15, 2009
RE Neil:
Crap. I’m trying to type with 10 fingers. Thanks for noting.

Ann:
Launchbar isn’t free.
B
Buko
Mar 15, 2009
The way I see it from reading about the apps descriptions.

If you are an idiot and have a completely disorganized computer these apps may be useful. If you are completely organized and use the dock I see no reason to use either one.
T
T._Schmidt
Mar 16, 2009
That means you have no idea what they’re for. So either the discriptions aren’t good or you haven’t read them properly. They don’t have much to do with being organized, more with speed.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections