Posted By
Pedro_M
Mar 3, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello!
I have a problem with photoshop cs4 cursor mouse. When I click, the click isn’t exactly where I had clicked. Is more down.

What can I do?

Tks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 3, 2009
Pedro,

Please tell us about your system, including computer and OS. Also if you’ve activated OpenGL features and if so, if your video card is compatible.

Thanks.

Neil
NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 3, 2009
Pedro,

Please tell us about your system, including computer and OS. Also, if you’ve activated OpenGL features, did you check that your video card is compatible.

Thanks.

Neil
PM
Pedro_M
Mar 3, 2009
Neil,
I use a Macbook Pro, Intel 2.5ghz, 4gb RAM, Geforce 8600M GT 512mb with Leopard 10.5.6.

How can I check if is compatible?

Thanks!
NK
Neil_Keller
Mar 3, 2009
Pedro,

I had posted several links about Open GL and video (graphics) cards on the home page for Photoshop Mac. See: < http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb 405711&sliceId=1>

Although the list is subject to updates, I do not see your exact card listed. But if you’ve activated OpenGL, disable it and see if your curser works properly.

Neil
ML
Matthias_Lemcke
Mar 3, 2009
Hi Pedro, this has been discussed before at this forum. A short summary: The problem occurs when you are in full screen mode and the rulers are visible. When you open a document or a Smart Object or create a new document the cursor is displaced by about 10 pixels. You get rid of the problem by hitting the f-key. This changes the screen mode and forces Photoshop to redraw the screen.
This seems to be independent from the graphic card you use, so I assume this is a bug and hope that Adobe will correct it soon.
PM
Pedro_M
Mar 4, 2009
Thanks Neil and Matthias.

I just test what Matthias said and he is right.

Tks a lot!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections