JS
Posted By
Jacob_Serbin
Jul 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have just started to get some weird background color to pictures that have none, and have, in previous Photoshop projects, had no background color whatsoever. Especially on my company logo, it had no background color, not even white, yet recently, it has gotten this odd greenish color behind it. Anyone know how to disable that?

Thanks, Jake.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

NS
Nancy_S
Jul 29, 2004
Jacob,

If you are viewing these files within PSE and they have changed color from earlier viewings, I’d guess either your monitor profile isn’t being loaded, the wrong one is being loaded or you need to recalibrate your monitor using the Adobe Gamma Utility in the Control Panel (in Windows). Perhaps you should also check your video card drivers. Or is your monitor really old? Have you degaused the monitor (using the On Screen Display)?
JS
Jacob_Serbin
Jul 29, 2004
No, not the entire picture, but the backgrounds to pictures. Say there was a star. The star is yellow, but inbetween the star is white, yet it isnt part of the saved picture, you can see the black of the sky if you were to put it on a black project, not a white square. As of late, that has been inhabited with a dark greenish color that really messes up some of my planned projects.
JS
Jacob_Serbin
Jul 29, 2004
Aha!, I figured it out. My pictures were on indexed color…..If any one else has this problem, just go to image, mode, and change it to RGB color. Thanks for the quick response to my problem though Nancy.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections