GJ
Posted By
Glenn J Hansen
Aug 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to update from 7.00 to 7.01 and get a message that the installer cannot find photoshop.exe. I point the installer to the correct directory ( I am positive of this) and it continues to give me the same message. Any ideas why? Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
JasonSmith
Aug 28, 2003
Chris Cox "Photoshop 7.0.1 updater cannot find Photoshop file" 8/30/02 8:36pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
C
Cheesefood
Aug 28, 2003
Put on an eye-patch and get a parrot for your shoulder.
V
viol8ion
Aug 28, 2003
Argggghhh matey!
BC
bart.cross
Aug 28, 2003
Cheesie: several legitimate owners were nailed by this.
R
r68139
Aug 29, 2003
I encountered this problem on a friends computer, and the way I solved it was to uninstall Photoshop and then reinstall. After this, it would take the patch.

I hope this helps,

Mike

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 05:40:23 -0700, "Glenn J Hansen" wrote:

I am trying to update from 7.00 to 7.01 and get a message that the installer cannot find photoshop.exe. I point the installer to the correct directory ( I am positive of this) and it continues to give me the same message. Any ideas why? Thanks
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 29, 2003
Eric,

You should’ve been here the day 7.01 was released! Mayhem.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections