Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

After Running Setup.exe
this window showed Up
<http://www4.0zz0.com/2007/04/20/19/26975031.png>
(Copying files Or some Thing)

after this window go nothing happen even the setup.exe is not in the task manager. plz help me.

for the record:I have P4 3.2GHz 2GB ram 180GB free Hard Desk 256MB Video Card

please help me.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PC
Pamela_Conner
Apr 21, 2007
There is an 800 number for installation support and I had to call it today when I tried to install CS3 and the tech helped me within a very few minutes. The telephone number 800-642-3623. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach them until Mon. as they are open Mon-Fri 6am-5pm Pacific Time. Actually my call to Adobe Installation support was one the most pleasant I have ever had!!! In the meantime, perhaps someone more knowledgeable than I am can help you. Good luck!
MD
Michael_D_Sullivan
Apr 21, 2007
Try turning off your antivirus program’s file monitoring before the install.
AB
ahmedy_bh
Apr 21, 2007
Michael , i allready try it , i’d close antiVirus msnmgr i thunk that i close all the program .

thank u pamela but even they open the line again i cant reach them.
AB
ahmedy_bh
Apr 21, 2007
????
CC
cheryl_chan
May 2, 2007
help me please, i put in the cd and everything but then when i click the setup.exe button it says that i dont have the appropriate program to open the file, what program should i download in order for the setup.exe to open?
JJ
John Joslin
May 2, 2007
Talk to Adobe Support there is no charge for dealing with installation problems.
WN
Wesley_Norman
May 2, 2007
I had the same problem when I tried to install CS3 on my laptop. My desktop install went flawlessly. There is a huge thread elsewhere on just this topic and there are so many solutions mentioned that it makes one’s head spin. I talked to Adobe support for 2 days to no avail. Each time we would get just a window further into the installation process but no completion. As someone else mentioned, the techs at Adobe were super. They worked their hearts out to try to help me. Finally, I did something that I just didn’t want to do for fear that I would have to reinstall all of my programs, I did a repair-reinstall of WinXP SP2. It didn’t wipe out all of my programs. I had important stuff backed up just in case. This meant I also had to reinstall all of the security patches, which were numerous. But, after doing that, CS3 installed completely with no errors. So far, it is working well but I am still a little paranoid. I keep thinking that the next time I start the program, I will get an error. It was my first frustrating experience and I hope I don’t have any more. I am afraid to start installing Flash.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections