PJ
Posted By
pam_j
Jun 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I received Photoshop Elements 2.0 with my new Canon Digital Rebel. Will any help books such as for version 6..7 or CS, be compatible with Elements 2.0?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GD
Grant_Dixon
Jun 22, 2004
Pam

Elements is based on the same image as Photoshop 7. It is said that they share 80% of the same features so the books should be about 80% relevant. Don’t over look good books that are devoted strictly to elements as they will be 100% relevant. I said relevant instead of useful because only you will be able to tell what is useful:-)

Grant
RH
Ron Hunter
Jun 23, 2004
wrote:

I received Photoshop Elements 2.0 with my new Canon Digital Rebel. Will any help books such as for version 6..7 or CS, be compatible with Elements 2.0?

Yes. Many of the features are the same, but you will find that there are many find books which address PSE 2 specifically, so if you don’t already have the Photoshop Cs books, you would do better to buy specific PSE2 books.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections