MM
Posted By
Marlene_M._Gandy
Apr 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I print more than one page. I can’t locate an option for number of copies to print. I’m using Windows XP and usisng a Epson stylus Photo 870 printer. Thank you, Marlene

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BB
brent bertram
Apr 25, 2005
Marlene,
In the File > Print dialogue, after you setup the print job and click "Print", another window will come up showing the destination printer. That window has a pulldown box for "number of copies " .

Hope that’s what you’re looking for.

🙂

Brent
RM
Ronnie_Morgan
Apr 30, 2005
I would like to add a "picture frame" around a picture and fill that with a layer style. How do I do that?
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 1, 2005
Hi,

First, click on Windows / Styles and Effect
In this palette, on the left drop down list, select Effect. On the right drop down list, select Frames. Look at the bottom of the thumbnails, you’ll see a couple of pre-fab frames. Click on one, drag and drop it over the image. That’ll create an instant framing.

Hope this helps!

Ray
MM
Marlene_M._Gandy
May 22, 2005
Brent, REFINE my Question: "How do I print multiple pages when two or more photos are on a single page?"
Many thanks; your information urged me to try other approaches. YES, when I choose an individual photo, that is just one photo on a page and click ‘Print’ then the ‘Print Destination box’ pops up, with the choice of number of copies. But, when I try to print two or more photos on one page =in Lables or a Package on a single page and choose Print, Printing begins immediately, there are no additional boxes that pop-up. I can not access ‘Print Preview’ or make several copies of that page. I can not save that page as a file to re-print. I wish I could ‘prepare’ the print page in an ‘Editing Screen’ by selecting photos or by using editing & moving tools with print choices. Similar to what I did in the Adobe Photo Deluxe-Home Edition program. But,I enjoy all the great new features in this Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0.

Thanks, Marlene
R
Roy
May 22, 2005
wrote in message
Brent, REFINE my Question: "How do I print multiple pages when two or more photos are on a single page?"
Many thanks; your information urged me to try other approaches. YES, when I choose an individual photo, that is just one photo on a page and click ‘Print’ then the ‘Print Destination box’ pops up, with the choice of number of copies. But, when I try to print two or more photos on one page =in Lables or a Package on a single page and choose Print, Printing begins immediately, there are no additional boxes that pop-up. I can not access ‘Print Preview’ or make several copies of that page. I can not save that page as a file to re-print. I wish I could ‘prepare’ the print page in an ‘Editing Screen’ by selecting photos or by using editing & moving tools with print choices. Similar to what I did in the Adobe Photo Deluxe-Home Edition program. But,I enjoy all the great new features in this Adobe Photoshop Elements 3.0.

Thanks, Marlene

Hi there.

Why don’t you try combining your 2 pictures onto one canvas (page) in Edit, using the move tool or copy and paste. Then from Edit print as many copies as you want, using print preview. You will be able to save the combined page as well.

I really don’t understand why so many people insist on using Organiser to try to do Editing Tasks, and then wonder why it does not work very well. There are clues in the names.

Roy G

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections