Posted By
jhjl1
May 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DG
David G House
May 26, 2004
Hmmm several ClichΓ©’s come to mind….

Does Size really matter????

Bigger is Better……

GO Big or GO Home……

That is some big Camera…..
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
May 26, 2004
Jim,

It takes a lot to get me to drive the 60 miles into NYC and then fight the traffic and parking problems but a look at that picture might be worth it. Thanks for the link.

Bob
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 27, 2004
Though the man certainly has great discipline and I respect his accomplishment…this whole thing reminds me of something along the lines of ‘Ripley’s Believe It or Not’ ( and it WILL probably end up in a photography museum someday ). I’ll keep my toy πŸ™‚ it’s light and I can carry it anywhere πŸ˜‰
JB
John_Burnett_(JNB)
May 27, 2004
I recall visiting my Uncle at his place of work many years ago (I was about 8 at the time, so 1962/3?). There was ‘reprographic’ camera there that looked to be bigger than what this fellow was using. But the lovely thing about it was that it was beautiful wood, brass, and leather bellows. Even at the age of 8, I was bowled over by how impressive and beautiful it was.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups πŸ”₯

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections