M
Posted By
metroloper
Apr 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just started using PS CS trial version, and downloaded the new camera RAW plug-in to process NEF files from a Nikon D70 camera.

The first time I used the plug-in I got the full complement of controls. Since I shut down PS and restarted it, I now get a meagre RAW adjustment dialogue box consisting of only exposure compensation, white balance, and rotation controls.

What happened to the rest of the controls?

Thanks,
Tony B

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

ND
Nick_Decker
Apr 26, 2004
Tony, do you have the Nikon View and/or Nikon Capture installed? If so, that my be your problem. See this thread in the Camera Raw section of the forum:

Richard Carlisle "Nikon View 6.2.1 overrides the PS Camera Raw plug-in" 3/17/04 10:59am </cgi-bin/webx?14/0>
M
metroloper
Apr 26, 2004
I do have both installed, and figured that might be the problem. Thanks for the link.

Tony
MP
Marshall_Ponzi
Apr 27, 2004
CameraRaw 2.1 doesn’t support the D70. 2.2 does.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections