GD
Posted By
Grant_Dixon
May 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
With my D70 came a version of "the 123 of digital imaging Essentials". It is an e-book and I am not a big fan of e-books but this one has proven to be outstanding. I did upgrade to the full version for a very small fee. In this one e-book is more information on the three stages of digital photography than I have ever seen … anywhere!

The three stages are
Step 1: Understanding Digital imaging and selecting the right camera. Step 2: Correct and Enhance you image in the "Pixelroom" Step 3: Manage, View, Share, or Develop you Images

The editing and organization are all based on Adobe products but can be adapted to other software. Every step is started out light and ends up in a depth that has just blown me away. There are 2325 pages organized in 114 sections.

http://www.123di.com

Grant

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CR
Chris_Rankin
May 6, 2004
What camera did they recommend in the first section? 🙂

CR
GD
Grant_Dixon
May 6, 2004
Well because this version is put out in conjunction with Nikon it only show Nikon Cameras but it doesn’t recommend any camera over another. It does give you the tools to make an informed decision.

Grant

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections