J
Posted By
JeffN
Sep 18, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running CS3 and make contact sheets for weddings. 50 to 100 8.5×11 sheets is typical. Is there a way to get CS3 to save and close each contact sheet after its made, rather than leaving it as an open document on the desktop. It’s a pain to have to manually save and close each one separately, and I have run out of Ram on occasion because of too many open documents, so CS3 can’t finish the contacts. I didn’t see anything in the forum search.

Thanks JeffN-

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
JeffN
Sep 18, 2008
I’ll answer my own question so others can benefit from it or a future search. A free script called CSX contact sheet X fits the bill. Custom everything, including the option to save the and close the completed contact sheets, even save them as a Jpeg if you want. Find it at

< http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173281 &package_id=207621&release_id=611852>

JeffN
NK
Neil_Keller
Feb 5, 2009
Robert,

Has anything changed on your system that might relate to this? How much RAM and free hard drive space do you have?

Neil

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections