L
Posted By
lotec
Jan 17, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am attempting to make a contact sheet using 25 small jpg’s in a folder, when I set up contact sheet utility with 5 rows and 5 colums to accomodate the 25 photos, only 16 pictures show up on the contact sheet. Please tell me what setting I have that is incorrect.
Thanks,
gda

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
keepout
Jan 17, 2010
On Sun, 17 Jan 2010 15:24:57 -0500, "G. De Angelis" wrote:

I am attempting to make a contact sheet using 25 small jpg’s in a folder, when I set up contact sheet utility with 5 rows and 5 colums to accomodate the 25 photos, only 16 pictures show up on the contact sheet. Please tell me what setting I have that is incorrect.
Thanks,
gda

That’s a function of bridge in cs4, can’t recall if it was cs3 also.
P
Pat
Jan 18, 2010
It would help us answer if you included the version of the software that you are using. Are the jpgs all the same size? Have you clicked on automatic spacing and rotate for best fit? Is it making two pages to hold the 25 images? What do the pages look like?

"G. De Angelis" wrote in message
Thanks,
gda

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections