Posted By
David_J_Hopkins
Apr 4, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi All,

There is one more thing I’m having trouble with in Leopard. I’m using 2 Epson Stylus 9400 wide format printers setup via IP address.

After submitting a print Photoshop CS3 spools the job forever before sending it to the printer. Is this because of the way I have my printers setup (via IP address)? I used to use the same method in Windows XP and never had this problem. I would much rather get this fixed so I can continue to use Leopard rather than having to go back to Win XP!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

David

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Apr 4, 2008
David,

Are you using Leopard 10.5.2?

Neil
DJ
David_J_Hopkins
Apr 4, 2008
No Neil I’m not currently, I was planning on upgrading tonight though – do you think this will help?
NK
Neil_Keller
Apr 4, 2008
David,

As others have posted in this forum, there are fewer issues with the later release.

Neil
DJ
David_J_Hopkins
Apr 8, 2008
Hi Neil, upgrading to 10.5.2 hasn’t helped me out with this particular problem. Spooling times are still really slow and sometimes my machine will lock completely and not complete the spool!

Any ideas?

I’m thinking that it has something to do with the network settings of my Epson 9400 printers?

Cheers,

David

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections