FG
Posted By
Fred_Gols
Nov 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have CS2 installed and did get from friends a lot of filters to install. A lot of them are very handy and I want them to have available in CS2. But it seems that the total number of filters is limited because after the letter N I cannot see more filters. There is an arrow on the end but I cannot scroll further down and can therefore not use the filters starting with a higher letter then "N".
Is there a limit and can I change that limit.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bernie
Nov 20, 2006
I don’t know since I never bought that many filters…
CC
Chris_Cox
Nov 20, 2006
What OS version are you using?

There are OS limitations to menu sizes….
FG
Fred_Gols
Nov 20, 2006
I use Window XP Home

It’s handy if you use some correction often. It are selfmade filters that allows multiple handlings by one click.
P
PECourtejoie
Nov 21, 2006
You can create several folders for third party plug-ins, and point to one of them in Photoshop preferences (then re-start). It is up to you to chose how to organize your filters.

I did not know that there were that many families of freeware plug-ins worth keeping. They have to be similarities, most of them are so simple that they could be duplicated in Photoshop.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections