JM
Posted By
Jamie_Morris
May 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have the CD with Photoshop Elements 2.0 that came bundled with the Epson 3170 Photo Scanner I bought maybe 18 mos ago. Have lost the software Serial Number. Can’t install without that number. Suggestions as to how to get the serial number?

Thanks! Jamie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
May 7, 2005
Did you ever register it? If so, you can contact Adobe. If you didn’t, then the best you can hope for is another serial number from Epson, because they bought the distribution rights from Adobe and have the serial numbers, too.
JM
Jamie_Morris
May 8, 2005
Beth: Thanks. I’ve e-mailed to EPSON, too. Not heard back yet. Jamie
JC
Jane Carter
May 8, 2005
Hi Jamie, I had to phone Epson once(my new printer was missing something), and they were great, they sent whatever I needed right away.
I dont have the phone #(wish I did, as I would give it to you), but I think I found it either in the papers which came with the printer, or on their web site.
Anyway, good luck.
Jane
D
Daniel
May 8, 2005
This is what phone numbers I found in my Epson scanner docs… All U.S. numbers. Hope these help you.

And GOOD LUCK,

Dan

Epson Automated telephone services support (800) 922-8911

Tech support representative and "EPSON Scan" support – (562) 276-4382 – 6 am to 6 pm – Pacific time – **not a free call**

Adobe Photoshop Elements – Windows (206) 675-6358 or Macintosh – (206) 675-6258 – **not a free call**

"Jane Carter" wrote in message
Hi Jamie, I had to phone Epson once(my new printer was missing something),
and they were great, they sent whatever I needed right away.
I dont have the phone #(wish I did, as I would give it to you), but I
think I found it either in the papers which came with the printer, or on their web site.
Anyway, good luck.
Jane
GP
George_Pollakis
May 11, 2005
Jannett Pollakis May 11,05
Hi Jamie,
I have had the exact same problem and came onto site for help. I am happy that I saw your message and the answers to your question. I now will try contacting Adobe and also Epson.
I want to thank Beth and Jane for answering Jamie’s question. Jannett

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections