Posted By
Ben_Post
Dec 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello forum,
I have a single picture of my chocolate labrador. I’ve done my color correction in Aperture and resizing in Photoshop. The photo is a 3.3 Megapixel (2048 x 1536) from my digital camera. I cropped it down in Aperture and then brought the image into Photoshop to do a Image Resize. I then resized my image to 800 x 675.

So far my photograph looks terrific and have progressed my image into something that looks really nice. But I have one issue that’s really making my head spin.

Under my puppy’s eye, you can see she has ‘eye-boogies’. They are directly beneath them. I do not like this look at all and have a feeling it can be improved using Photoshop.

So… Is there a way to remove these ‘eye-boogies’ from my image using Photoshop?

I do not want it too look too digitalized. I want to make it look as natural as possible and as close as I can for them to not look like they were ever there in the first place.

Is this even possible? Or am I just dreaming?
Any tips would be appriciated. Thanks.

-benny

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DR
Donald_Reese
Dec 15, 2006
Healing brush will wipe away any remnant of them forever. thats pretty easy considering some of the problems one sees around here.
B
Buko
Dec 15, 2006
I would do all my editing on the original size photo then reduce the size as a last step.

yes use the healing brush

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections