Posted By
Tom_L
Dec 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using G5, CS2

Hey there. I have been using PS for many years as a designer and I also produce alot of print work. I consider myself advanced in PS but I do realise that there are loads of features that I just haven’t touched – mainly because I don’t NEED to use them to get work done – and I would like to learn more.

My company is willing to send me on a course or seminar to learn more of the tools that exist in CS2 and I wondered if any of you had any positive/negative experiences of any (in the UK)?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

HG
hungry_ghost
Dec 13, 2006
Hi Tom –

I went on an advanced Photoshop training course this year here:

<http://www.mediatraining.ltd.uk/>

I did a bit of research and these guys looked good – they are certified by Adobe. The tutor was excellent, she had real industry experience and knew her stuff. The class was small (5 people), so there was a chance for everyone to ask questions. Check around becuase there are loads that focus on aspects of PS that are geared more towards digital photographers (e.g. workflow, colour profiles etc), but this one was targeted more for print designers like myself. Hope that helps.
TL
Tom_L
Dec 14, 2006
Thanks very much HG – exactly the sort of advice I am looking for, much appreciated.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections