N
Posted By
nofx1727
Jul 26, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m trying to figure out the best way to attack this situation. I have multiple photos that I’m trying to use to make a "banner graphic." I want to make a graphic that makes the multiple photos look "seamless." Like they belong in that graphic. I wish I could attach files so you can see what I mean.

Let me try to explain it in another way. Say I have a picture of a boardwalk, a palm tree, and some sand. All of these photos are going to be aligned from left to right to fill the entire canvas. Currently each photo looks like a seperate image (because it is), they have defined edges ect. I’m interested in finding the best technique to use to make it look like its only 1 picture, that flows together.

Can anyone offer some tips?

Thanks

nofx1728

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DR
Donald_Reese
Jul 26, 2006
Layer masks would be the ticket to blend multiple images.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections