RR
Posted By
Roger_Rosales
Jul 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all, I’m new to Photoshop. I’m a filmmaker and I see that I can integrate Premiere Pro with Photoshop to create many cool effects.

Now, my question is, how can I create an action to open a series of images? Say I export from Premiere as bitmap images, premiere will make an image of EVERY frame and number and name them properly so as to not screw up the order in which they should be viewed.

Well, I want to create an action so I don’t have to import every image manually and then add the effects I need. Rather, I want to know if Photoshop CS2 can do it for me without accidently opening the same image.

Example:

Image001>Watercolor>Save>Open>Image002….

and so on…is this possible?

Also, I’ve tried the filmstrip, but it is WAAAYY to slow and I’m having problems using it with 24p footage anyway. I’m just trying out different options.

Thanks in advance!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CN
Cybernetic Nomad
Jul 21, 2006
Look into batch actions (details in the help file, come back if thins are unclear)
DR
Danny Raphael
Jul 21, 2006
For additional info and a head start (as in model actions) on Batch processing in Photoshop, search on

Kent’s Quick Retouch for Batch

here: <http://www.atncentral.com/download.htm>
RR
Roger_Rosales
Jul 28, 2006
Awesome,

Thanks Cybernetic Nomad and Danny Raphael. Great help indeed. Got everything workin’ the way I want it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections