MT
Posted By
Michelle_Thomas
Dec 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to access Photoshop Album catalogs from Elements? I have some pictures in a catalog that need some editing…my specific problem is the actual folder they are in has 200 pix, but in the album catalog there are only 20 so its easier to figure out which ones I want to work on.

Hope I’m making sense.

TIA,

Michelle

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TF
Terri_Foster
Dec 9, 2003
Michelle,

I have PSE2 and PSA1 on Win XP if it matters. I edit my catalog photos by starting in album…right click on photo I want to edit…chose edit with elements from pop-up menu. It will transfer your photo (and open PSE) so you can edit photo. Oh, by the way it sends a copy of the actual photo and locks your original. After editing and saving, the taskbar will glow orange saying album…push it and you are back in album.

Terri
MT
Michelle_Thomas
Dec 9, 2003
Kewl!

Thanks 🙂

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections