Z
Posted By
zivasantop
Jun 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just purchased CS for my MAC. How do I install the contact sheet plugin? Tried dragging the plugin icon over the photoshop icon but it keeps saying that it is not the right document.

Had no problem with my PC version as it is already in the Automate folder.

Thanks,
Z

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jun 12, 2004
It should install automatically with Photoshop. Have you looked under File>Automate? If it’s really not in the folder then drag it to that, but I think you need to reinstall because something is wrong.
Z
zivasantop
Jun 12, 2004
Yep, looked in File-Automate and there is nothing there. Dragged it there and it worked once but when I rebooted my computer it disappeared! Tried dragging it again but I keep getting an error message.

No problems with CS for Windows but I only seem to be having this problem with 7 and CS for my MAC!
R
Ram
Jun 12, 2004
Zivasantop,

Trash your Prefs file before re-installing Photoshop; and

read this thread about the need to Repair Permissions (with Apple’s Disk Utility) before and after the installation:

Ramón G Castañeda "Repair Permissions BEFORE AND AFTER installing software (for the FAQs?)" 6/2/04 8:12pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>

Incidentally, your Macintosh is a Mac, not MAC. In computer terminology, MAC has a different meaning, Modular Access Control. Mac = Macintosh.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections