C
Posted By
Clive
Oct 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anybody know of a Photoshop plug-in or other software which can be used to simulate the effects of ageing on an image of a human face? I have searched Google etc. with no luck so far.

Clive

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MR
Mike Russell
Oct 9, 2004
Clive wrote:
Does anybody know of a Photoshop plug-in or other software which can be used to simulate the effects of ageing on an image of a human face? I have searched Google etc. with no luck so far.

Maybe not exactly what you’re after, but I’ve had a lot of fun morphing people into their parents. Spooky.

Mike Russell
C
Corey
Oct 10, 2004
Give it time!

Corey 😉

"Clive" wrote in message
Does anybody know of a Photoshop plug-in or other software which can be
used
to simulate the effects of ageing on an image of a human face? I have searched Google etc. with no luck so far.

Clive

S
Stephan
Oct 10, 2004
Mike Russell wrote:
Clive wrote:

Maybe not exactly what you’re after, but I’ve had a lot of fun morphing people into their parents. Spooky.

Hi Mike,
What software do you use for morphing?

Stephan
MR
Mike Russell
Oct 10, 2004
Stephan wrote:
Mike Russell wrote:
Clive wrote:

Hi Mike,
What software do you use for morphing?

"Morph" 🙂 This was a while ago. I’m sure there are better programs available now.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
C
Clive
Oct 10, 2004
What I’m trying to achieve is similar to this :
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3728030.stm
Any ideas???
Clive
G
geirwaaler
Oct 15, 2004
"Clive" …

This article could help you:
http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/default.asp?pagetype id=2&articleid=31608&subsectionid=1860&subsubsec tionid=1313

Unfornutaely not totally free, but worth a try for 99p

Regards,
Geir Waaler

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections