I
Posted By
info
Jul 12, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve come along a pugin for opening soundfiles in older versions of PS. Is there any plugin for CS3 which does the same?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jul 12, 2007
wrote in message
I’ve come along a pugin for opening soundfiles in older versions of PS. Is there any plugin for CS3 which does the same?

What could you possibly do with a sound file in PS?
TWK
I
info
Jul 12, 2007
Filter it?

You cant get quite nice results when using graphical filters on sound-files. You have to be careful not turning that file in a total mass though.

"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
wrote in message

TWK
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Jul 12, 2007
wrote in message
Filter it?
Are you one who "suffers" from :;)
Synaesthesia is the mixing of the senses. Those affected by it hear colors, see sounds, and taste tactile sensations. When the two senses involved are sound and color, this phenomenon is no longer limited to synaesthetes: anyone, given a sound and time for contemplation, can ascribe color to that sound. Oftentimes, these choices will overlap from person to person. A number of composers were quoted as being able to "see" sounds as colours. http://home.comcast.net/~sean.day/syn-composers.htm

You cant get quite nice results when using graphical filters on sound-files. You have to be careful not turning that file in a total mass though.

I think the word careful would be an understatement 😉

Regards

TWK
"Toobi-Won Kenobi" <Toobi-won > schrieb im Newsbeitrag
wrote in message

TWK

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections