A
Posted By
Andreas123456
Dec 14, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought and installed on my powerbook g4: photopshop cs, upgraded to cs2, plug-in: neat image pro. Now I migrated from powerbook G4 to mac book pro (mac software shift from old to new computer; old computer as a firewire host). I can run photoshop cs2 now on my mac book pro but the plug-in ‘save for web’ and the filter ‘neat image pro’ dissapeared. Knowledge base told me to look for it in a certain folder (theres is just save for web 8.0 for cs, not save for web 9.0 for cs2). then it recommended to reinstall from the cd. this process failed because i got an error message like ‘cannot install because a version is already installed’. where can i get my ‘save for web’ and my ‘neat image’ now? i already formatted my old powerbook g4 hard disc. thanks, Andreas

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Bernie
Dec 14, 2006
Perhaps uninstalling before trying to reinstall would do the trick?
B
Buko
Dec 14, 2006
Migrating Adobe software is not the best.

Always install from the original disks
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Dec 14, 2006
As Cybernetic said, you will first need to delete Photoshop CS2 and its Prefs (and empty the Trash) before re-installing from the original DVDs.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections