Posted By
Carlos_da_Cunha_e_Silva
Nov 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi there,

I just purchased PSE 2.0, since I live in Belgium the text on the box was written in Dutch and the PSE provided is a Dutch version . I didn’t notice it .

Is there anyway I can switch it to an English version ?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 22, 2003
Is there any kind of Adobe Customer Support available over there? I started to give you a telephone number and then realized what I had would be worthless. It seems like this came up a long time ago, and I think someone was able to work out an exchange, but it required direct contact with Adobe. This is just a forum for users, so we can’t be of any help.
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Nov 23, 2003
Hi Carlos,

The Adobe site for Belgium is <http://www.adobe.be/> you should find a contact section on the site which will give you both a telephone number and E Mail address for Adobe Belgium. I E Mailed the English site a few days ago with a general query and they replied the following day, so service seems to be quick.

I would have looked up the info for you but the site languages are French and Netherlands … neither of which I speak. Hope you manage to get the English version … I am sure that Adobe Belgium will help.

Please let us know how you go on

Regards
Wendy
AT
A.Translator
Nov 23, 2003
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 16:02:44 -0800, wrote:

The Adobe site for Belgium is <http://www.adobe.be/> you should find a contact section on the site which will give you both a telephone number and E Mail address for Adobe Belgium

The Dutch Adobe branch helped me with a similar problem earlier this year. They let me swap to the English version for just the postage involved. I had to sign an agreement that I would remove the Dutch version from my computer.

I do remember it was not easy getting hold of them, but I’ll have a look in my files and see what I can come up with.

Don’t worry: it will be sorted out.

Groet, Adriana.
[ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam]
AT
A.Translator
Nov 23, 2003
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:24:19 -0800, wrote:

I do remember it was not easy getting hold of them, but I’ll have a look in my files and see what I can come up with

Phoning did not help, nor did I get a reply to the contact-form I submitted, but an email to this address got a
swift response. They sent me a form(the agreement I mentioned earlier) which I had to fax back and ten days later I had my English copy of PE2.

Mind you, this is for The Netherlands, but it wouldn’t surprise me if Adobe Belgium and Adobe Holland used the same service desk. If not, the Dutch desk may be able to give you the right address for Belgium.

This is the contacting info on the Belgium Adobe site that makes me think they share services with Adobe Holland:
Adobe Klantendienst
Verkoop: 0800 022 9057 (NL) / 0800 11 376 (BE)
Registratie: 020 4874593 (this must be Amsterdam, not Brussels).

Good luck.

Groet, Adriana.
[ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam]

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections