Posted By
Louis_Calogero
Nov 9, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Beth H.
I finally figured out what I was doing wrong whan I couldn’t change the resolution of multiple images using Batch Processing. Unless values are entered for Width and Height in the "Image Size" box,the resolution will not change.I sure can find many ways to shoot myself in the foot.
Lou

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 9, 2003
Well, thank you for posting and letting us know! I was running out of ideas. Sometimes it’s really hard to figure out what people might be doing (or not), and I’m often a little hesitant to ask some of those basic questions like "well, did you enter numbers?" Some people would be very insulted and others wouldn’t, so… Congrats!
LC
Louis_Calogero
Nov 9, 2003
Beth H.
Thank you.Oddly enough(or maybe not),we often get help shooting ourselves in our feet from the manuals and "how-to" tomes.Both the Adobe manual and 50 Fast indicate that one can enter the WxH, OR just the rez.Ain’t so
BTW Beth,you can feel free to ask anything when I get into a tangle and need to send an SOS! Lou
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Nov 10, 2003
Louis, why not enter the width and height in pixels? I think you can do that…
LC
Louis_Calogero
Nov 10, 2003
Chuck Snyder:
Yep,that is what I’ll do now,but it surely would have helped if the manual/books would have mentioned it .Man,its hard enough trying to grasp some of this stuff without having to compete with the folks writing the "how-to".
Lacking you guys in this forum,I’d still be reading the first introductory page of the manual.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections