USE YOUR TALENT AND WIN!!! WIN!!! WIN!!! MAKE A GREAT LOOKING LOGO AND SITE AND WIN SOME OF THESE PR

O
Posted By
OmieMac
May 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
USE YOUR TALENT AND WIN!!! WIN!!! WIN!!! MAKE A GREAT LOOKING LOGO AND SITE AND WIN SOME OF THESE PRIZES OR ALL!

I AM GOING TO OFFER AN iPOD, AN iSIGHT, AND i$$, FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN MAKING THE BEST LOGO or WEBSITE FOR A FILM PRODUCTION & DESIGN COMPANY, WHO HAS CHANGE HIS LOGO AND SITE LOOKING FOR THE "ONE"!

I have been looking for Great, Artistic, Creative, Wild, Minds. People with Talent! So I though… Why not created a contest and find this person with all of the above qualities.

I am going to post my email address for all of those who wants to participate in this contest.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

1-CREATE A VERY UNIQUE QUALITY LOGO AND YOU COULD WIN ONE OF THE ABOVE PRIZES.

2-CREATE A VERY UNIQUE QUALITY WEB SITE AND YOU COULD WIN ONE OF THE ABOVE PRIZES.

3-CREATE A VERY UNIQUE QUALITY LOGO AND WEB SITE AND WIN! ALL OF THE ABOVE PRIZES!!!

What is the exact spelling and name of all words used in the logo? The Company’s name is OmieBlue; Film Production & Design, Our title now looks something like this:
OmieBlue
Film Production Design

What are the marketing goals using this logo/site?
WE are an Independent Film Company. Who provides their work at Weddings, Major Parties/events, Music Videos, Commercials, Independent Films and all sort of video editing productions. So our present goal is to capture any one who needs a videographer at their event or location.

We use all sort of special effects use in major broadcast tv as well as movies. We film and edit from very small Wedding events to major Film Productions.

Your Goal as a Company?
Our goal is to one day become a major Production Company like, DreamWorks, LucasArt, Universal Studio, ect… With this in mind we like our logo/site to be as good or better then any of these company, so we don’t have to change it in the future.

Describe your target market, gender, age, etc.
Young creative people with high expectations, Male/Female, Ages 18 to 85.

What do you want to achieve with your new logo/site?
WE would like to make a statement, just like these major production companies (Apple, Pepsi, AOL, NBC, HBO)… WE would like our audience to remember our logo any where they see it, know we are a Film, Production & Design Company. Pepsi and their logo is one of my best example: You see PEPSI’s logo written some where and you know they sell soda. The same with Pixar’s animation logo, If you see Pixar’s logo at the beginning of a trailer/preview you know an animation movie is coming out. And We would also like the site to follow the same marketing idea.

Are there any elements that you would like to see included in your logo design? We would like the logo to be ambiguous so we could use it in any situation.

Do you want your logo to include text only, text and graphic or graphic only? Text, Graphic, Text and Graphics… We don’t care as long as it makes a statement.

What File format would you like your Logo to be created on? Jpeg, Gif, Flash, etc…

What format would you like your WebSite to be created on? HTML, Flash, etc. Any format as long as It Looks GOOD! The same goes for the Logo.

What logos or Web sites have you seen that you like or catch your eye? www.alias.com
www.sho.com
www.cinemax.com
www.Spymac.com
www.pepsiworld.com
www.cocacola.com

Good Luck!

SEND your ideas to "Entries must be accepted by
7/1/2004… The Sooner The Better!

Any Questions ? E-mail us at
Great talent not in use is worst then those who have none but try.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RL
Ronald_Lanham
May 20, 2004

3… 2…1…
P
Phosphor
May 20, 2004
….DICKHEAD!
R
Ram
May 20, 2004
Wasn’t this guy the one who, under the name of Omar Serra, asked about Alien Skin plugins?

How did he manage to change his ID on an existing thread from Omar Serra to OmieMac?

In any event, he deserves the boot right away.
P
Phosphor
May 20, 2004
Geez…I’ve lost count of how many terms of the TOS agreement this violates. Not to mention the asinine and egregious use of MultiCaps™.

Post mucho profaniterio and personal attacks below, please. Help ditch this thread.

Please help flush this stanky spoogeriffic waste product.
B
Buko
May 20, 2004
And when is this going to be removed?????
O
OmieMac
May 20, 2004
I by no mean did this to offend any one, so yes tell me how to remove it, and I will… I was just looking for help.

I though as a community I could ask for help and offer something back.

Thanks.

Again, didn’t mean to do this with any bad intension. I had received lots of help from other sources and everyone had been very helpful, that it’s why I did this.
P
Phosphor
May 20, 2004
YOU can’t remove it, Omie.

We’re waiting for a moderator.

If you read had read the Terms of Service when you signed on as a user of thiese Forums you’d know that this is against those rules.

Plus, we regulars just don’t like this sort of thing.

Please don’t try it again, or I’ll sic ScaryPhos™ on you.

And ask around…you DON’T want that to happen. I have harrasment techniques that would make those idiot Marines at the Abu Ghraib prison look like preschoolers.
O
OmieMac
May 20, 2004
Phosphor,

There is lots of nice ways of telling people they did something inappropriate. Don’t threat people "you didn’t know my intentions". Comments like this are the reason why there is so much negativity in this World.

Thanks again… If you ever see a kid on the street doing the wrong thing, don’t attack him, but teach him.
P
Phosphor
May 20, 2004
And don’t tell me how to think, react and live, dipstick.

When you do what you’ve done with your original post, you’re upsetting the balance of a territory that I fearlessly protect. I’m on the neighborhood watch team, and I can be a real bastard when I see the lawns growing weeds.
MO
Mike_Ornellas
May 20, 2004
dude….

relax..

It’s just a forum…

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections