MG
Posted By
Martin_Greshoff
May 26, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have installed photoshop CS2 and read that there is a tool to remove red eye. It may be a stupid question but I cannot locate this tool. It is not with the other tools. I would be most grateful if someone could help me locate this tool. Many thanks

Martin

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
May 26, 2005
would it not be simple and quick to look this up in Photoshop help file?
JH
Jake_Hannam
May 26, 2005
It is in with the Healing Brush set of tools.
MG
Martin_Greshoff
May 26, 2005
I have looked in the help file but it does not say where the tool is located only to select the tool
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
May 26, 2005
not very much help there then!
MG
Martin_Greshoff
May 26, 2005
Thanks for the info Jake but where are Healing Brush set of tools.I am new to photoshop and am still finding my way around
MG
Martin_Greshoff
May 26, 2005
I found the healing brush tools, Symbol that looks a little like a paper clip but I still cant finf the red eye tool. I have unchecked the the box : current tool only
JH
Jake_Hannam
May 26, 2005
Martin.

In the toolbox, fourth tool down from the top in the left hand column, you will see the Healing Brush tools. There is a little black diamond in the lower right hand corner of that box. If you hold down the mouse button over this black diamond, you should see a flyout with four choices (Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush, Patch Tool, and Redeye Tool. Scroll down to the redeye tool and release the mouse button. Redeye tool should then be selected.

Jake
MG
Martin_Greshoff
May 26, 2005
Thanks Jake & Pipkin. Found it. Had to right click to get the 4 choices. Thank you for being patient with me

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections