Posted By
YrbkMgr
Jul 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Kam,

What Colin is saying is, in order to save as BMP, File|Save As, then choose BMP as the file type.

But the question was, from Colin, why in the WORLD would you want to save as a BMP? Certainly not for web – that’s a bit bohemian.

The other question you ask is basically, "how can I make my pictures look better?"

How could we possibly say? We don’t know what they look like now. You will have to be more specific with what you want to do – sharpen? adjust levels? saturate? desaturate? etc.

The more specific the question, the more specific the answer, in general.

Peace,
Tony

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

KS
Kam Santiago
Jul 28, 2003
Dear Tony,
I understand what you mean. But I think you’d mistaken my words. I mean I need to take some primary steps to edit a picture, simply like to change the file type.
So far, some of the tools in PHOTOSHOP like Sharpen, Saturate don’t make perceptual excepts in my mind. And I know what in the picture should be emphasised which you don’t know yet. So I think I’d better trying to post the information of the images precisely so that I could get actual solutions.
Thanks anyway, Tony.
Silly,
Kam Santiago

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections