Re: Business and Business Management Articles and Tips

S
Posted By
sojo
Jan 18, 2009
Views
585
Replies
9
Status
Closed
Sean DeHoney- wrote:
Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area of business and business management. New articles written by experts and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
http://farpoint-systems.com/apd/?c=Business
http://farpoint-systems.com/apd/?c=Business%20Management
Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
http://farpoint-systems.com

< http://us.mc563.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Sean@farpoint-s ystems.com>
fartpoint might be a better name… the point at which a spammer farts out another futile use of bandwidth.
V
Voivod
Jan 18, 2009
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Sean DeHoney- wrote:
Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area of business and business management. New articles written by experts and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
http://farpoi
http://farpoi

Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
http://farpoi

<http://us.mc5
fartpoint might be a better name… the point at which a spammer farts out another futile use of bandwidth.

Dear Imbecile,
When responding to spam don’t perpetuate the spam and help the spammer by leaving their fucking URL’s in your reply, dipshit.
S
sojo
Jan 19, 2009
Voivod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Sean DeHoney- wrote:
Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area of business and business management. New articles written by experts and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
http://farpoi
http://farpoi

Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
http://farpoi

<http://us.mc5
fartpoint might be a better name… the point at which a spammer farts out another futile use of bandwidth.

Dear Imbecile,
When responding to spam don’t perpetuate the spam and help the spammer by leaving their fucking URL’s in your reply, dipshit.
vovoid, I love you…. lol
V
Voivod
Jan 19, 2009
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:14:17 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Voivod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Sean DeHoney- wrote:
Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area of business and business management. New articles written by experts and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
http://farpoi
http://farpoi

Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
http://farpoi

<http://us.mc5
fartpoint might be a better name… the point at which a spammer farts out another futile use of bandwidth.

Dear Imbecile,
When responding to spam don’t perpetuate the spam and help the spammer by leaving their fucking URL’s in your reply, dipshit.
vovoid, I love you…. lol

Do you love me enough to spell my name right? It is after all only six letter AND it’s on the screen for you to copy off of…
S
sojo
Jan 19, 2009
Voivod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:14:17 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Voivod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Sean DeHoney- wrote:
Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area of business and business management. New articles written by experts and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
http://farpoi
http://farpoi

Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
http://farpoi

<http://us.mc5
fartpoint might be a better name… the point at which a spammer farts out another futile use of bandwidth.
Dear Imbecile,
When responding to spam don’t perpetuate the spam and help the spammer by leaving their fucking URL’s in your reply, dipshit.
vovoid, I love you…. lol

Do you love me enough to spell my name right? It is after all only six letter AND it’s on the screen for you to copy off of…
According to Wikipedia:

A void is an empty space. When used as an adjective, the word can also mean "invalid".

Therefore, I did not think the spelling would be particularly important.

Still, I would be interested in knowing where such a name comes from…. Is it a play on words, or your favorite pet?

Go in peace bro….
V
Voivod
Jan 19, 2009
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Voivod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 20:14:17 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Voivod wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 13:03:57 -0800, sojo scribbled:

Sean DeHoney- wrote:
Farpoint Systems has created an article directory for people interested in reading about the latest trends, news, research and ideas in the area of business and business management. New articles written by experts and professionals are added daily and Farpoint Systems presents this website totally free of cost, the way we believe the internet should be.
http://farpoi
http://farpoi

Thank you in Advance from the entire staff here at Farpoint Systems
http://farpoi

<http://us.mc5
fartpoint might be a better name… the point at which a spammer farts out another futile use of bandwidth.
Dear Imbecile,
When responding to spam don’t perpetuate the spam and help the spammer by leaving their fucking URL’s in your reply, dipshit.
vovoid, I love you…. lol

Do you love me enough to spell my name right? It is after all only six letter AND it’s on the screen for you to copy off of…
According to Wikipedia:

A void is an empty space. When used as an adjective, the word can also mean "invalid".

The word VOID appears nowhere in my nickname.

Therefore, I did not think the spelling would be particularly important.

You don’t think spelling people’s names right is important, Blojob?

Still, I would be interested in knowing where such a name comes from…. Is it a play on words, or your favorite pet?

You wasted the time looking up Void on the Wiki yet you failed to even bother typing ‘voivod’ into it. How sad.

Go in peace bro….

Sniff the glove.
D
dvus
Jan 22, 2009
Voivod wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo scribbled:

[snip]
Go in peace bro….

Sniff the glove.

Zappa thief !!!


dvus
D
Dave
Jan 22, 2009
ROL….:-))))

We must laugh at man to avoid crying for him.
— Napoleon Bonaparte
V
Voivod
Jan 22, 2009
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:59:31 -0500, "dvus"
scribbled:

Voivod wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo scribbled:

[snip]
Go in peace bro….

Sniff the glove.

Zappa thief !!!

Bzzzt, wrong reference.
D
dvus
Jan 28, 2009
Voivod wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:59:31 -0500, "dvus"
scribbled:
Voivod wrote:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:15:46 -0800, sojo scribbled:

[snip]
Go in peace bro….

Sniff the glove.

Zappa thief !!!

Bzzzt, wrong reference.

Hey, this is *my* on-line reality, if I say it’s a Zappa reference, then it *is*. I have no idea who sniffs hand-apparel in *your* universe.


dvus

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections