MG
Posted By
Martin Gleit
Jan 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I open a pic (converted raws) in photoshop and ACDSee they don’t show the exact same colors…I have tried to adjust photoshop to both adobe 1998 and SRGB to match my monitor profile but no luck. what is wrong and what can I do

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Rob
Jan 4, 2004
I use ACDSee as part of my workflow and I’m also disappointed with it’s lack of color management ability. I’m not sure if the new version resolvs this problem, but they should really look into making it more photoshop-color friendly. ACDSee does not display "print accurate" colors. You will need to view the image from photoshop for print color accuracy. (So I’ve been told). You should be able to preview from Photoshop what the colors will look like in ACDSee by going to View >Preview >Monitor RGB.

"Martin Gleit" <*REMOVETHIS*.dk> wrote in message
When I open a pic (converted raws) in photoshop and ACDSee they don’t show the exact same colors…I have tried to adjust photoshop to both adobe
and SRGB to match my monitor profile but no luck. what is wrong and what
can
I do

BD
Bob Davis
Jan 4, 2004
"Rob" wrote in message

I use ACDSee as part of my workflow and I’m also disappointed with it’s
lack
of color management ability. I’m not sure if the new version resolvs this problem, but they should really look into making it more photoshop-color friendly. ACDSee does not display "print accurate" colors. You will need
to
view the image from photoshop for print color accuracy. (So I’ve been told). You should be able to preview from Photoshop what the colors will look like in ACDSee by going to View >Preview >Monitor RGB.

ACDSee v6 does not resolve the color problems with previous versions, but they are supposedly "working on it" with a "Pro" version to be released at a future date. It should also have support for common raw file formats, like Nikon NEF. Because of licensing costs from Adobe, Nikon, etc., expect it to cost more when it is eventually released.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections