TC
Posted By
tony cooper
Feb 24, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone shooting photographs with a chroma green background and then processing the images in Photoshop?

Can the background be removed with one of the standard tools in Photoshop? I see references to software for use with chroma green or blue background, but I think they’re for video. Is any type of software or a plug-in used for stills?

Using the Magic Wand or the Magic Eraser, just about any solid color can be removed, but I’ve read that the extraction is simpler and cleaner if done with a chroma green or a blue background.

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
Charley
Feb 24, 2008
It doesn’t have to be chroma green. Any flat even color background material can be used but it has to be a totally different color than any part of the image being photographed. In photoshop the "select color" function will allow you to easily select only the background color. Then you can delete it or change it at will. The chroma green works because it is an unusual color that isn’t likely to be part of any image that you photograph in front of it. When you make the selection in photoshop it only outlines the background. If the background has different shading or colors in it the selection process isn’t as easy to do.

Video people like chroma blue as it seems to work best for them, but even in video any even background color that isn’t part of the image will make it easy to be removed.

Charley

"tony cooper" wrote in message
Anyone shooting photographs with a chroma green background and then processing the images in Photoshop?

Can the background be removed with one of the standard tools in Photoshop? I see references to software for use with chroma green or blue background, but I think they’re for video. Is any type of software or a plug-in used for stills?

Using the Magic Wand or the Magic Eraser, just about any solid color can be removed, but I’ve read that the extraction is simpler and cleaner if done with a chroma green or a blue background.

J
Joel
Feb 25, 2008
tony cooper wrote:

The Green background could be a better choice for video, but for digital image then green-screen isn’t nessary. But in general it’s more of masking skill than tool.

The green-screen just help to separate between normal and green that is an unusual color to help making thing easier to select. That’s the main idea.

Yes, there are plug-in, but again plug-in can only help to speed thing up, and usually for small print for displaying. For larger print then Masking skill is the must have.

Well, Magic Wand is a magical tool for newbie to impress other newbie, or for some commercial video to show off beginner. For detail work (especially printing) then you may need to spend around a year or so practicing Masking technique.

I have been using Masking very often (almost of all important photos), been doing it for many years, and still seeing some improvement. Or I can say that I am pretty good but still not at the top yet.
K
KatWoman
Feb 25, 2008
"Joel" wrote in message
tony cooper wrote:

The Green background could be a better choice for video, but for digital image then green-screen isn’t nessary. But in general it’s more of masking
skill than tool.

The green-screen just help to separate between normal and green that is an unusual color to help making thing easier to select. That’s the main idea.

Yes, there are plug-in, but again plug-in can only help to speed thing up, and usually for small print for displaying. For larger print then Masking skill is the must have.

Well, Magic Wand is a magical tool for newbie to impress other newbie, or for some commercial video to show off beginner. For detail work (especially
printing) then you may need to spend around a year or so practicing Masking
technique.

I have been using Masking very often (almost of all important photos), been doing it for many years, and still seeing some improvement. Or I can say that I am pretty good but still not at the top yet

If you do decide to shoot chroma green
make sure your subject is not close to the background
the spillage of or reflected green light will show up on the subject (not sure the word)
a green backlight is most unflattering on the hair, especially blond white clothing etc

using white seamless or gray with lot of light onto the backdrop to eliminate gradation and shadows seems to work for stills

select color range
wand
pen
lasso particularly magnetic lasso
channel methods and combinations of above
you will need all to make really good masks

I have not used extract or background eraser very often but it is popular Masking HAIR blowing is my least favorite and most difficult assignment I am pretty good at masking but not great at it
TC
tony cooper
Feb 25, 2008
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 15:52:39 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
tony cooper wrote:

The Green background could be a better choice for video, but for digital image then green-screen isn’t nessary. But in general it’s more of masking
skill than tool.

Well, Magic Wand is a magical tool for newbie to impress other newbie, or for some commercial video to show off beginner. For detail work (especially
printing) then you may need to spend around a year or so practicing Masking
technique.

I have been using Masking very often (almost of all important photos), been doing it for many years, and still seeing some improvement. Or I can say that I am pretty good but still not at the top yet

If you do decide to shoot chroma green
make sure your subject is not close to the background
the spillage of or reflected green light will show up on the subject (not sure the word)
a green backlight is most unflattering on the hair, especially blond white clothing etc

using white seamless or gray with lot of light onto the backdrop to eliminate gradation and shadows seems to work for stills

These steps are easily researchable on the web. It’s recommended to place the subject about 4′ in front of the chroma green background and to light the background from the sides to eliminate color spill and shadows.

My question is about the software. Many companies offer software to use in conjunction with a green screen. I can’t figure out if they do anything different than what Photoshop does.

Some will remove the green (or blue) and replace it with a background image, but that seems the same to me as popping in a background image as a layer.

I have the impression that the software is for those who don’t have Photoshop, but I’m trying to verify this.

J
Joel
Feb 26, 2008
tony cooper wrote:

<snip>
These steps are easily researchable on the web. It’s recommended to place the subject about 4′ in front of the chroma green background and to light the background from the sides to eliminate color spill and shadows.

What you both say is just part of the very BASIC of photography, or it has nothing to do with green-screen specific but Photoshopy (Video as well) technique. BTW, I do not against what you two saying, but just add some

My question is about the software. Many companies offer software to use in conjunction with a green screen. I can’t figure out if they do anything different than what Photoshop does.

YES, there are plug-in for photoshop which get the idea from VIDEO, or green-screen is original designed for Video. And the problem that some of you guys (not you specific but in general) don’t want to hear thing you don’t want to hear. So I will try to give a little more detail

– YES, there are several and they cost $400-800+ a pop.

– NO, you do not need to spend any extra $$$ on any of them because they ain’t any more special than Select Color with few extra tool to deselect some area with similar color (green).

– It’s much wiser to use regular Masking plug-in, or learning to use Photoshop’s built-in tool which is capable of doing the hundreds of $$$ can. YES, the regular Masking plug-in has more advance than Green-Screen plug-in

Some will remove the green (or blue) and replace it with a background image, but that seems the same to me as popping in a background image as a layer.

GREEN (a special green not normal green) because we won’t see that kind of green in our daily life, making thing much easier to separate. That’s it!

I have the impression that the software is for those who don’t have Photoshop, but I’m trying to verify this.

.. and if the foreground is GREEN then you may find WHITE background is a much better choice than Green-Screen background. Or I am trying to make the WHITE more special than GREEN-SCREEN.
TC
tony cooper
Feb 26, 2008
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:30:31 -0600, Joel wrote:

tony cooper wrote:

<snip>

What you both say is just part of the very BASIC of photography, or it has nothing to do with green-screen specific but Photoshopy (Video as well) technique. BTW, I do not against what you two saying, but just add some

In basic photography, the background is not normally lit in any special manner. In studio photography, a solid background will be lit in a similar way, but there is less importance to lighting a "picture" background. Positioning to avoid shadows would be important, though.

YES, there are plug-in for photoshop which get the idea from VIDEO, or green-screen is original designed for Video. And the problem that some of you guys (not you specific but in general) don’t want to hear thing you don’t want to hear. So I will try to give a little more detail

– NO, you do not need to spend any extra $$$ on any of them because they ain’t any more special than Select Color with few extra tool to deselect some area with similar color (green).

– It’s much wiser to use regular Masking plug-in,

I don’t know of any "regular Masking plug-in". I know only of masking by the standard feature in Photoshop.

or learning to use
Photoshop’s built-in tool which is capable of doing the hundreds of $$$ can. YES, the regular Masking plug-in has more advance than Green-Screen plug-in

In what way?

GREEN (a special green not normal green) because we won’t see that kind of green in our daily life, making thing much easier to separate. That’s it!

The web sources say that the blue and greens used are used because they are the colors that are the most different from flesh tones. It’s not the rarity of the color, but the opposite factor.

.. and if the foreground is GREEN

The "foreground" is usually a subject, and unless that foreground is a Martian, the green will be distinct from the flesh tones.

then you may find WHITE background is a
much better choice than Green-Screen background. Or I am trying to make the WHITE more special than GREEN-SCREEN.

The foreground subject’s clothing is more likely to have white bits, or colors near-to white, than either the green or blue used in these screens.

I appreciate your comments, Joel, but what I’m really interested in is finding someone who *does* use a green or blue screen and eliciting comments from them about the need for software.

K
KatWoman
Feb 26, 2008
"Joel" wrote in message
tony cooper wrote:

<snip>

YES, there are plug-in for photoshop which get the idea from VIDEO, or green-screen is original designed for Video. And the problem that some of
you guys (not you specific but in general) don’t want to hear thing you don’t want to hear. So I will try to give a little more detail

– It’s much wiser to use regular Masking plug-in, or learning to use Photoshop’s built-in tool which is capable of doing the hundreds of $$$ can.
YES, the regular Masking plug-in has more advance than Green-Screen plug-in

.. and if the foreground is GREEN then you may find WHITE background is a much better choice than Green-Screen background. Or I am trying to make the
WHITE more special than GREEN-SCREEN.

I did not see Tony’s post
for some reason he was on my blocked list
TC
tony cooper
Feb 26, 2008
On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:06:02 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

"Joel" wrote in message
tony cooper wrote:

<snip>

YES, there are plug-in for photoshop which get the idea from VIDEO, or green-screen is original designed for Video. And the problem that some of
you guys (not you specific but in general) don’t want to hear thing you don’t want to hear. So I will try to give a little more detail

– It’s much wiser to use regular Masking plug-in, or learning to use Photoshop’s built-in tool which is capable of doing the hundreds of $$$ can.
YES, the regular Masking plug-in has more advance than Green-Screen plug-in

.. and if the foreground is GREEN then you may find WHITE background is a much better choice than Green-Screen background. Or I am trying to make the
WHITE more special than GREEN-SCREEN.

What’s this? Why, Kat, I am a mild and non-confrontational poster with all but the greatest of fools. True, I may turn a bit acerbic to the likes of "Vovoid", but I’m generally as comfortable as an old shoe in this group.

There are other groups in which I post – where I am more sure of my footing – that I take the occasional controversial position in, but in a Photoshop group I mostly listen and learn.

Restore me to your approved list, Kat. There’s nothing I have to teach you, but I won’t offend you.

MS
Malcolm Smith
Feb 27, 2008
Tony

First I do shoot digital images with chroma key green and blue in the form of rolls of background paperc (they call ‘something’ blue – Chroma blue etc – I can;t remember what "something" is but it is a two part name)) I also have some blue Roscoe paint which is the ultimatte blue (which is different to Chroma Key Blue but is used in their propriety compositing system) which I havn’t used yet. I don’t shoot that much chroma key stuff that I would call myself a guru. The problem is that some blue (or green) pixels are left on the boundary and depending on the background you are pasting over can be seen.

Usually:
the magic tools of photoshop are usually the poorest at cutting out the blue.

the next best is using channel information in Photoshop to create a mask

the best is a purpose built plugin.

I would recommend to you two books which have some advice on removing Blue/Green backgrounds (compositing):

Masking and Compositing by Katrin Eisman (a Cs or Cs2 book but the best of the two for this), and
Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers by Martin Evening

Digital Anarchy have a plugin called Primatte which used to be downloadable as a test version (full facilities but left their trademark image on the results). Get a copy and play with it. There are other plugins available so Google for them.

Regards
Malcolm
TC
tony cooper
Feb 27, 2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 02:56:52 GMT, "Malcolm Smith" wrote:

Tony

First I do shoot digital images with chroma key green and blue in the form of rolls of background paperc (they call ‘something’ blue – Chroma blue etc – I can;t remember what "something" is but it is a two part name)) I also have some blue Roscoe paint which is the ultimatte blue (which is different to Chroma Key Blue but is used in their propriety compositing system) which I havn’t used yet. I don’t shoot that much chroma key stuff that I would call myself a guru. The problem is that some blue (or green) pixels are left on the boundary and depending on the background you are pasting over can be seen.

Usually:
the magic tools of photoshop are usually the poorest at cutting out the blue.

the next best is using channel information in Photoshop to create a mask
the best is a purpose built plugin.

I would recommend to you two books which have some advice on removing Blue/Green backgrounds (compositing):

Masking and Compositing by Katrin Eisman (a Cs or Cs2 book but the best of the two for this), and
Adobe Photoshop CS3 for Photographers by Martin Evening

Digital Anarchy have a plugin called Primatte which used to be downloadable as a test version (full facilities but left their trademark image on the results). Get a copy and play with it. There are other plugins available so Google for them.

Thank you.

J
Joel
Feb 27, 2008
tony cooper wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 07:30:31 -0600, Joel wrote:

tony cooper wrote:

<snip>

In basic photography, the background is not normally lit in any special manner. In studio photography, a solid background will be lit in a similar way, but there is less importance to lighting a "picture" background. Positioning to avoid shadows would be important, though.

Shadow was what I am aiming at, but this ain’t Photographer so I won’t go for detail on the shadow stuff.

– It’s much wiser to use regular Masking plug-in,

I don’t know of any "regular Masking plug-in". I know only of masking by the standard feature in Photoshop.

There are several of them, chroma is one of them. The Photoshop built-in masking can be as powerful as the commercial plug-in, but it requires lot of skill and different techniques combined. Also, Photoshop offers several different ways of masking.

– You can use the Extract which is similar to many regular Masking plug-ins do, except they are better and give more features/options than the Extract option does. You may want to check the Fluid-Mask and EZ-Mask for some general idea.

– You can use Quick Mask command which I often do. And with lot of practice and combination of layer, and other tricks you can make very good mask

– Or you can use CHANNEL for masking, and this seems that many Photoshop users use this technique. I did start with this and few others, but I had quite abit of problem with the edge (very hard to blend the forground and background). And because I didn’t have enough masking skill then so I had to develope my own technique (using Mask command or the [o] button), and after years of using it I am be able to do a better job than most powerful plug-in (except flying hair which I don’t do so the plug-in is better)

or learning to use
Photoshop’s built-in tool which is capable of doing the hundreds of $$$ can. YES, the regular Masking plug-in has more advance than Green-Screen plug-in

In what way?

Practicing and more practicing! here is your choices

– If you want to learn to use the Photoshop built-in then you may want to invest on the commercial video tutorial called Mask & Channels by Lynda. I don’t use the method shown in video, but it gives lot of different good techniques. I don’t use any of them not because they are not good, but because I had tried many similar before, but because of lacking of experience I got stuck at some point so I had to develope a different technique. Or the video wasn’t available at the time.

– Take a look at the plug-in like EZ-Mask and Fluid Mask etc.. they are not cheap but will give you a good started. Or just look at their video tutorials to have some idea what the regular Mask plug-in is.

– Or the 3rd option is to practice the Photoshop built-in tools.

It may take you few days/weeks on the first tries, but if you keep on practicing then who know months/years later it may only take you few minutes.

The web sources say that the blue and greens used are used because they are the colors that are the most different from flesh tones. It’s not the rarity of the color, but the opposite factor.

That’s it! and it has been working great for video and it’s been using on video for ages. But as I mentioned earlier that Graphic & Video are 2 different beasts, and graphic has a much more requirement than video so the Green-Screen doesn’t work well on graphic as it does on video.

.. and if the foreground is GREEN

The "foreground" is usually a subject, and unless that foreground is a Martian, the green will be distinct from the flesh tones.

It doesn’t matter what the foreground is, or try to think in general instead of ????. Or it won’t kill you if you wear a green shirt, the tree won’t die because the leave is green etc..

then you may find WHITE background is a
much better choice than Green-Screen background. Or I am trying to make the WHITE more special than GREEN-SCREEN.

The foreground subject’s clothing is more likely to have white bits, or colors near-to white, than either the green or blue used in these screens.

I can see that you may have some learning problem here, because it seems like you are looking for some negative and having problem getting a whole picture.

I appreciate your comments, Joel, but what I’m really interested in is finding someone who *does* use a green or blue screen and eliciting comments from them about the need for software.

Good luck on your quest. Also, if you want to find out yourself then why not just download some sample then try it yourself?
J
Joel
Feb 27, 2008
tony cooper wrote:

<snip>

What’s this? Why, Kat, I am a mild and non-confrontational poster with all but the greatest of fools. True, I may turn a bit acerbic to the likes of "Vovoid", but I’m generally as comfortable as an old shoe in this group.

Well, I don’t think you need to ask why, because it’s pretty much personal. Example

– If someone finds that reading someone message won’t benefit them, then they just kill-file that specific person so they don’t have to manually delete the message.

– I kill-file lot of people not because I dislike them, but I just don’t have any interest reading or having conversation with them. Example

a. I kill-file all toppers (top posting) because I know I won’t have any conversation with them

b. I kill-file all blankers (using Subject line to post the whole Message or Request).

c. I kill-file all foul-mouthed because they won’t impress me.

d. I kill-file billboarder (posting the same message on multiple groups)

And I have been spending about 5-10 minutes daily to add more and more of them to my kill-files, and I have been doing this for years. Like I said, I don’t against anyone but for my own good, or I don’t have to spend time to manually delete them daily.

There are other groups in which I post – where I am more sure of my footing – that I take the occasional controversial position in, but in a Photoshop group I mostly listen and learn.

Restore me to your approved list, Kat. There’s nothing I have to teach you, but I won’t offend you.

No, you don’t have to offend anyone to earn the reward <bg> or just like Photoshop, we just need to develope our own technique to deal with our own life, to make thing more enjoyable, easier to breath.

I don’t kill-file permanent, but usually 120 days. And I won’t mind if other kill-file me, and that’s one of the reasons I use the same name (same dummy email) to make thing easier for other to kill-file me (if they wish).
J
Joel
Feb 27, 2008
"KatWoman" wrote:

<snip>

You can see my response. I am very heavy on kill-file (you are looking at thousands of them), and I know that there is some dupes (err).
D
Dave
Feb 27, 2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 08:45:14 -0600, Joel wrote:

– I kill-file lot of people not because I dislike them, but I just don’t have any interest reading or having conversation with them. Example
a. I kill-file all toppers (top posting) because I know I won’t have any conversation with them

b. I kill-file all blankers (using Subject line to post the whole Message or Request).

No, you don’t have to offend anyone to earn the reward <bg> or just like Photoshop, we just need to develope our own technique to deal with our own life, to make thing more enjoyable, easier to breath.

I don’t kill-file permanent, but usually 120 days. And I won’t mind if other kill-file me, and that’s one of the reasons I use the same name (same dummy email) to make thing easier for other to kill-file me (if they wish).

Uncle Joel, maybe we even like the same kind of beer..:-)

Dave
TC
tony cooper
Feb 27, 2008

And I have been spending about 5-10 minutes daily to add more and more of them to my kill-files, and I have been doing this for years. Like I said, I don’t against anyone but for my own good, or I don’t have to spend time to manually delete them daily.
I’m certainly glad that you have a project that you enjoy. I don’t kill-file anyone. There’s a little icon in Agent – the newsreader that I use – that allows me to skip to the next message, and I can do so without actually reading the skipped message. Not as satisfying as your system of condemning miscreants to Don’t Show Me purgatory, but it saves me that 5-10 minutes a day.

K
KatWoman
Feb 27, 2008
"Joel" wrote in message
tony cooper wrote:

<snip>

Well, I don’t think you need to ask why, because it’s pretty much personal. Example

– If someone finds that reading someone message won’t benefit them, then they just kill-file that specific person so they don’t have to manually delete the message.

And I have been spending about 5-10 minutes daily to add more and more of them to my kill-files, and I have been doing this for years. Like I said, I
don’t against anyone but for my own good, or I don’t have to spend time to manually delete them daily.

I don’t kill-file permanent, but usually 120 days. And I won’t mind if other kill-file me, and that’s one of the reasons I use the same name (same
dummy email) to make thing easier for other to kill-file me (if they wish).

Sorry TONY I am pretty sure
it must have been in error while blocking the VOIVOID guy I may have thought it was one of his aliases or clicked the wrong header
you are officially unblocked
J
Joel
Feb 27, 2008
Dave wrote:

Uncle Joel, maybe we even like the same kind of beer..:-)
Dave

You don’t need any beer, just try to be a topper once or twice then a chance for 120 days vacation is pretty high <bg>
J
Joel
Feb 27, 2008
"KatWoman" wrote:

<snip>
it must have been in error while blocking the VOIVOID guy I may have thought it was one of his aliases or clicked the wrong header

Voivoid has been on vacation reservation for quite few years now <bg>
TC
tony cooper
Feb 28, 2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:10:58 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

I am greatly relieved. I feel compelled, now, to write something instructional, informative, or interesting to show you that I am worthy of your reconsideration, but I’m drawing a blank here.

How about a link to a rope font so you can pass it along to Salonowiec? http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/rope_mf.html

D
Dave
Feb 28, 2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:20:32 -0600, Joel wrote:

and I am starting to appreciate him

Dave
D
Dave
Feb 28, 2008
On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:36:35 -0500, tony cooper
wrote:

I am greatly relieved. I feel compelled, now, to write something instructional, informative, or interesting to show you that I am worthy of your reconsideration, but I’m drawing a blank here.
How about a link to a rope font so you can pass it along to Salonowiec? http://simplythebest.net/fonts/fonts/rope_mf.html

The moment she unblocks you, you push het into work..!
Salonowiec do not want to be feed with a spoon – I hope.

Dave
J
Joel
Feb 28, 2008
Dave wrote:

Everyone will need to start at some point, so do you. So, I think it’s good for you and I am glad you can benefit and learn from Voivoid (you really need it) <bg>

Dave
D
Dave
Feb 28, 2008
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:43:59 -0600, Joel wrote:

Dave wrote:

Everyone will need to start at some point, so do you. So, I think it’s good for you and I am glad you can benefit and learn from Voivoid (you really need it) <bg>

Dave

120 days for you…
J
Joel
Feb 28, 2008
Dave wrote:

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:43:59 -0600, Joel wrote:

Dave wrote:

Dave

120 days for you…

Good and you need that too, because I do enjoy your sensitive feeling and sensitive tongue <bg>

I hope you will grow up some in the next 120 days <bg>
K
KatWoman
Feb 29, 2008

it must have been in error while blocking the VOIVOID guy I may have thought
it was one of his aliases or clicked the wrong header

I think you should be the hero and get credit for that Tony I am pretty sure the block was an error unless you really pissed me off in the past
in which case I don’t remember anyway
c’est la vie
TC
tony cooper
Feb 29, 2008
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:40:32 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

I think you should be the hero and get credit for that Tony I am pretty sure the block was an error unless you really pissed me off in the past
c’est la vie
Wait a minute. You are a female, right? Females get really pissed off for no reason at all. I’m married. I know all about that.

My wife was really pissed off at me just the other day. Something about me not listening to what she was saying. I forget what it was all about. I wasn’t paying attention. It probably wasn’t important.

Churchy La Femme.

K
KatWoman
Feb 29, 2008
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:40:32 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

c’est la vie
Wait a minute. You are a female, right? Females get really pissed off for no reason at all. I’m married. I know all about that.
My wife was really pissed off at me just the other day. Something about me not listening to what she was saying. I forget what it was all about. I wasn’t paying attention. It probably wasn’t important.
Churchy La Femme.

I am not too thin skinned Tony after all I managed to tolerate over 2 years in this boorish forum
but keep making sexist comments & you may go back on the block list!!

and I am quite familiar with the MALE equivalent of getting pissed for no reason at all
other wise Dave and Joel the grumpy old man would not ever have anything to post about (you top posted!! you didn;t say it right ), and the picayune dissections of each others posts, the "I am always right and you are not" competitiveness, & those (mostly) male guests who absolutely refuse to actually try a suggestion before bad mouthing it, etc.

In a recent On-line poll 38,562 men across the UK were asked to identify a woman’s ultimate fantasy. 98.8% of the respondents said that a woman’s ultimate fantasy is to have two men at once.

While this has been verified by a recent sociological study, it appears that most men do not realize that in this fantasy, one man is cooking and the other is cleaning.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections