BE
Posted By
Beth_Edwards
Oct 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running CS on a Mac, OS 10.4.8 and printing with an Epson R300. After nearly a year of perfect printing, the printer has started printing every color image too green/blue. I emailed Epson support which told me to check the nozzle print pattern. (The pattern is perfect.) According to the email, if the pattern was OK, the problem lies with the printer cable (I changed the USB connection to another port–no change), my software settings, or my computer. I calibrated the monitor. I changed the color settings in PS to Adobe 1998 and confirmed that the other color settings were as I’d previously set them. The print and color settings in the print dialogue box are the same as they used to be.

I’m at a loss for any other things to try. I’d greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Beth Edwards

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
Lundberg02
Oct 2, 2006
You changed to another USB port but didn’t try another cable? That means you didn’t follow their instructions.
How old is the printer?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections