Posted By
Thomas_Zahnd
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop 7.0.1 in German.
After i installed it, it looks like an english version, but it’s not, because all the setup Files ar in German. How can I switch back to german.

I’m using OSX 10.3.3 Server

Thanks a lot for your help
Thomas

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NK
Neil_Keller
Apr 3, 2004
Thomas,

After i installed it, it looks like an english version

I assume you mean that the menus, palettes and dialog boxes are in English.

Is this a new copy of v7.0.1? It’s been replaced by CS for some time now. Did you have it previously installed? How was it under the previous installation?

As I understand this, with the exception of a multi-language user agreement, etc., the German version will be all German; the English version will be all English, and you can’t swap languages within the application.

The only other thoughts that come to mind is that perhaps a wrong language updater was inadvertently applied. Or possibly the software was not shipped properly.

Let’s try this. Trash the installation and its preference files. Reinstall from the original Adobe CD-ROM, and apply any applicable German-language updates. What happens?

If it is still not right, contact Adobe customer service about an exchange.

Neil
R
Ram
Jun 10, 2004
You need an English version of Photoshop. Sorry.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections