E
Posted By
elivergara
Nov 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I bought a template from template monster, but all the colors in PSD seem to have dissapeared, the background colors look white, but when I save and preview I see the real colors. The same happens with the Fla (flash) file, it looks very strange, but the final result looks ok. The problem I have is I cannot tell what my template will look like until I am done with the editing.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JN
Jurgen Nijhuis
Dec 2, 2004
On 30 Nov 2004 15:37:02 -0800, (Eli) wrote:

I bought a template from template monster, but all the colors in PSD seem to have dissapeared, the background colors look white, but when I save and preview I see the real colors. The same happens with the Fla (flash) file, it looks very strange, but the final result looks ok. The problem I have is I cannot tell what my template will look like until I am done with the editing.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Hi,

as a TM reseller I can point you to their excellent support desk. They have a FAQ, a live chat, an article base and support ticket system. You may just get the answer to your question from the source itself! Please visit http://www.templatemonster.com/support.php

Kind regards,
Jurgen Nijhuis
Argos Media Solutions
www.argosmedia.net

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections