DL
Posted By
David L Cochran
Aug 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how long do it take to get help from here?????

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Aug 11, 2003
…looks like it takes about 2 minutes in primetime…
NS
Nancy S
Aug 11, 2003
<LMAO>
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 11, 2003
Nancy….hmmmm….is that Let’s Make an Omelet?
R
Ray
Aug 11, 2003
A couple of factors to influence the response time…

If you start any request by saying that everyone here is so nice, add 10 points.
If you have a question that’s never been asked (you know that because you searched the forum prior to posting your question), add 10 points. If you are polite & courteous, add 15 points.
If you love Photoshop Elements, add 10 points
If you love Photoshop Elements 2.0, add 10 points.
If you have both Photoshop Elements 1.0 and 2.0 on your computer, add 25 points.
If you take the time to read the answers to your question(s) and say "Thanks" as a result, add 35 points.

If your total is more than 5 points, you’re likely to get a faster response time then if your total is below 5 points 🙂

Ray
NS
Nancy S
Aug 11, 2003
ummm…it could be an acronym for whatever you wish, though it was not my response to Byron’s primetime
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 11, 2003
Ray, absolutely brilliant!! Should be put at the top of the Forum’s FAQ’s!!

🙂

Chuck
CS
Chuck Snyder
Aug 11, 2003
OIC….

🙂
R
Ray
Aug 12, 2003
Thanks Chuck 🙂

My friend and me are currently working on some of his staff procedures (specifically, how to be polite over the phone, how to greet a customer, how to politely invite the customer to hang down because he’s not, actually, being nice…) that sort of inspired me 🙂

Ray
P.S. I said thanks, I have a total of 35 points 🙂
NS
Nancy S
Aug 12, 2003
I don’t think David know where or how to find the replies…
MR
Mark Reibman
Aug 12, 2003
I did a google search for David L. Cochran. I came up with one and got an email address and work phone number. I’ll send him an email in case he is the David L. Cochran posting here.

Wouldn’t that surprise him if I called him?
DS
Dick Smith
Aug 12, 2003
Ray,

Absolutely brilliant! That should be the masthead on the Forum!

Dick
R
Ray
Aug 12, 2003
Thank you Dick :))

And thanks again, because I just learned a new English word : Masthead. Award yourself 10 points for that 😉

Ray
P
Phosphor
Aug 12, 2003
Assuming everyone here is a mind-reader…subtract 10 points?
PL
Paul L UK
Aug 13, 2003
What do you subtract for having several identities and misspelling exactly the same words in each.

Paul
DL
David L Cochran
Aug 16, 2003
last week i asked for help on calibrating my monitor knowone could give me an answer to that so for now i am going to leave that alone. i have sevral questions about elements 2.0 it seems like a nice program but it has no real support that i am not used to and i do not know how to use forums if some one is tryong to talk to me i would not have a clue. so where do i go from here?????
david :angry: :angry:
DL
David L Cochran
Aug 16, 2003
my several ideniteys are because i have set up 2 or 3 passwords and user names the fisrt one i set up was only good for 1 session then it would not let me in after that and like i said i DONOT KNOW HOW TO USE FORUMS!!!!!
\kown one has ever helped me with that!!! or told me about them DAVID :chagrin:
P
Phosphor
Aug 16, 2003
David, I did do a response to you, but now that the forum format has changed, I can’t find it again either!

First, I explained how you could find your post again to see if anybody had responded to your question. To do that, type your question and post it, and then click on it a second time. Add it as a bookmark in your browser. They next time you log on to the forum, you can hit that bookmark and see if anyone has responded.

If you forget to bookmark it, though, and you come back and can’t find it, do an Elements forum search under your own name. That will bring up a list of all of the posts you’ve made on the forum. Because you’re just getting started, you should be able to get to the one you want right away.

In terms of getting help: Recently we’ve asked newcomers to post and explain what kind of an image they’re working with and what they want to have as their outcome. We’re really a friendly and helpful group, but very broad questions sometimes get a variety of responses that become even more confusing to the person trying to learn how to use the software. One thing you’ll quickly learn about Elements is that there’s usually more than one way to accomplish almost everything.

By the way, you also have to remember that this forum is sponsored by Adobe, but every one of us "regulars" are nothing more than volunteers. Sometimes people post and get very quick responses; other times we’re busy doing something else and don’t have a chance to check in for a while. And remember: "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."
🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections