JL
Posted By
jann_lipka
Mar 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there some way to replace default setting for "show composite channel" command – it is command-tilde~ .

There is no way I can type this on my Swedish keyboard , so I have to click in the channels palette …..

I´m aware of keyboard shortcut manager , but I´m unable to find this one … ANy suggestions ?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

GP
Graham_Phillips
Mar 5, 2004
Hmm, that’s a bit unfortunate, isn’t it? I think you’re right: you can change the shortcuts for menus, palette menus and tools but not the palette contents. I smell a feature request.
J
JasonSmith
Mar 5, 2004
Wow, you dont have a tilde?

So you cant use Cmd>option>~?

~~~~~~~~(jealous? 😀 )
GP
Graham_Phillips
Mar 5, 2004
Jann, does Option-¨ show the composite channel on your keyboard? This works on a British keyboard with Mac OS X input mode set to Swedish.
H
Hexebah
Mar 5, 2004
Record an Action Jann, and assign a FKey to it. Record>CMD+Option+Click RGB composite in Channels>Stop recording. Not ideal I know.

chip
JL
jann_lipka
Mar 5, 2004
Graham ,
Unfortunately , I have been clicking around to find somethinng but nope , seems that I´ll have to make an F key …..

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections