PN
Posted By
Patti Nykamp
Aug 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I went to search and all I could find was my recent message or post. How do you locate the messages from months ago – or can’t you do that. I put my name in the search, but as I said, it only pulled up my question of today. I would like to go over my older posts.
Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Aug 4, 2003
Patti, you need to be at the main PE forum page, the one with all the topic headings on it, when you start your search, or the only options you will have are to search within the current message or to search all the Adobe forums. Is that what you mean? After a certain amount of time things do get archived off, but it is quite a while before they do.
BH
Beth Haney
Aug 4, 2003
Wow, Patti, you’re doing better than me. I couldn’t find anything under your name, which is strange because I know you’ve posted. Barbara, did you happen to check? Huh. And searching is usually one of my strong points! 🙂
P
Phosphor
Aug 4, 2003
Huh, Beth, I found 53.

EDIT Wouldn’t let me link to the results, but putting in "patti nykamp" did give 53 posts.
BH
Beth Haney
Aug 4, 2003
Interesting! I’d used caps for the ‘p’ and the ‘n’ and nothing comes up. When I changed to "small letters" I got 54 by this morning. I’d never noticed it was case sensitive in that way before. Ya learn something new every day! Although I’m pretty sure I’ve searched under my own name using caps before and gotten results.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections