JA
Posted By
JoAnn Amerson
Jul 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Until the end of March of this year I worked for Gateway. They closed our store and since then I’ve been "semi-retired". The truth is that I’m making more on unemployment than when I worked. (It’s not fair but it’s the way our state figures the rates.) Anyway, I’ve been keeping busy with a lot of other things.

Today my best friend and I drove over to the outlets in Lancaster (save your money – not worth it). I announced from out of no where that it was impossible to find a photo of a dog sniffing another dog’s butt on the web. Nor could I find a photograph of the April 1972 Cosmopolitan’s centerfold of Burt Reynolds.

She was rather surprised about the first photograph but not the last. When I questioned why she didn’t question me about WHY I wanted them, she told me she assumed I was just being JoAnn. When I told her why, she told me I REALLY need a job, even part-time.

Well….my fiance Keith was just over here in my office and I showed him my latest entry for the Challenge (#5). He looked at me and said, "Lori’s right – you do need a job."

I’m just learning how to make better use of the program. You don’t appreciate the full value of a program unless you experiment and explore, right? 😉

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

PD
Pete D
Jul 16, 2003
Terry,

Cracked me up!

I could not believe that JoAnn wanted that picture…and more that you are going to try to get one:-) 🙂

Pete
P
Phosphor
Jul 16, 2003
Darn Right!!! Keep on experimenting.

Bob
DH
Dave Hamer
Jul 16, 2003
JoAnn Amerson

I’m a sick, twisted woman. And that’s my most endearing quality. The friend I was with today describes me as "multi-faceted". Isn’t that nice?
With my background in jewellery ( Canadian spelling ), I recall that multi-faceted referred to many gemstones. So it appears that your friend is saying that you are a real gem. Or perhaps they are saying you are polished and a person who can clearly reflect.

Dave
JA
JoAnn Amerson
Jul 16, 2003
All of the above, plus I’m a beader/embroiderer.
Plus my mommy says I’m "special".
NS
Nancy S
Jul 16, 2003
JoAnn,

….and a card!…which is a very good thing.

Nancy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections